These are just but a few weapons that you might want to look out for in-game.
- Handguns: MPM – also known as Liberator; P10 – Coffin Nail; Samurai Edge – Bushido; Triple Shot -Trident
- Shotguns: M147S – Gravedigger; TAP194 – CDecimator; Hydra – Cerberus; Drake – Lindwurm
- Machine Pistols: MP-AB50 – Banshee; MP-AB50G – Firebolt; Chicago Typewriter – Godfather; MP-AF – Goldfish
- Assault Rifles: AK-7 – Alternate Name Unknown ; NSR47 – Beelzebub; AR High Roller – Million Dollar
- Magnums: M1891/30 – Zaytsev; SVD – Overlord; Anti-Materiel Rifle -Sledgehammer; Muramasa – Unscripted
- Sniper Rifles: Model 329 – Ticket Puncher; 2005M – Mr. Train; Python – Serpent; Anaconda – Basilisk; Pale Rider – Grim Reaper
And there are also a ton of parts which can be used. I won’t list all of them, because you’ll definitely not use Soul Eater, which increases XP gained for each finishing move. It’s a waste of a slot in my opinion. The following parts are the ones that I most used throughout the game, and the ones that I found beneficial for my playthrough.