The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Android is a portable tool. This is a versatile platform that helps you keep track of your characters, access the Auction House, plan your adventures, and keep up with the activities of your guild. WoW Armory is convenient app is easy to install and contains all sorts of powerful features. Stay tuned to find out the walk-through of the World of Warcraft Armory app and its features.
How to Get Access to World of Warcraft Armory App
To use the Mobile Armory, you must log in with a World of Warcraft or Battle.net account. Currently, accounts originating from the United States, Europe, and Korea are supported by the Mobile Armory. This 3rd party app is available at the Apple iTunes AppStore and Google Play. You can also try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
Characters and Events
Thanks to the app version, you can view all of your World of Warcraft characters. Not only that, but you can also check their stats, equipment, achievements, and more. Each character profile displays that character’s in-game 3D model complete with animations and backgrounds. Even though this is not a useful feature, it helps getting you immersed in the World of Warcraft world from afar.
Moreover, you can have access to all sorts of useful information about your account wherever and whenever. Think of how much easier it will be to always stay updated with your key guild stats, in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
On top of that, you can also broaden your knowledge on the World of Warcraft universe. Browse the full complement of items available in the game to learn more on the go. You can also use the talent calculator to decide the best specs for your character.
Remote Auction House Access
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character’s bag, bank or mailbox on your faction’s Auction House or the realm’s cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat Access
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
The World of Warcraft Armory app features are all linked to your active character, which can be changed in the My Characters panel of the characters screen. You can return to the home screen at any time by simply tapping the home icon, located in the lower navigation bar at the bottom of the screen. In a nutshell, everything regarding this app is slick, quick, and intuitive. Moreover, it’s packed with content and absolutely 100% free.
Of course, WoW Armory doesn’t just stop at being a talent calculator. It’s a character profile viewer, allowing you to see all of your character’s equipment, stats, achievements, talents, glyphs, arena teams, and guild information. The app also has a news system, a generic calendar, a leaderboard and an item browser. Plus, if that wasn’t enough, you can also browse through all of the members of your guild and view their stats and items. All of this functionality is packaged into an attractive, simple and, above all else, very easy to use and responsive interface.
As far as the Apple-Android differences are concerned, here are the main ones:
▪ Links to items and achievements received in Remote Guild Chat now link to those sections in the app.
▪ Links to enchants, quests, abilities, talents, and professions received in Remote Guild Chat now display tool-tips.
▪ Improved search technology.
▪ Updated calendar events presentation.
▪ A character’s talents & glyphs now display on the same page.
▪ Leaderboard has been removed.
▪ Realm firsts will no longer appear in the activity feed.
▪ Bookmarks are now saved locally; all old bookmarks will be lost.
▪ Realm status.
▪ Talent calculator.
Last year, World of Warcraft publisher Blizzard temporarily closed mobile access to its online auction house following reports that hackers were using it to scam users out of large amounts of digital gold. “There’s been a recent increase in unauthorized World of Warcraft account-logins via our website and the World of Warcraft mobile armory app,” Blizzard officials warned in a blog post published in June 2013.
The company was in the process of notifying users who showed signs of account compromise and who didn’t use a two-factor “authenticator” to help secure connections. Those users received instructions for resetting their accounts and were eligible to have their raided gold restored.
Nonetheless, everything is fine now. You can use the World of Warcraft Armory app without any worries. If you already gave this app a try, share your impressions with us in the comment section below.