Tom Chilton is taking the helm of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria developer panel.
Some things he have said are:
* They want to bring back outdoor / world bosses, and bring people back into the world.
* You can earn currency (like Valor Points) for doing quests.
* More interesting character builds than ever.
Details regarding the Continent of Pandaria:
* Five new level-up zones.
* Single, unified continent like other expansions pre-cataclysm.
* Influenced by Asian landscapes.
* AH, Bank, Central Questing Hub will be in Pandaria.
* No flying until max level.
* Pandaren starting zone is on the back of a turtle.
* – Cross faction, Horde / Alliance choice at level 10.