We kindly ask you to read carefully our terms and privacy statement as the use of our website is governed by these conditions and regulations and they might affect your rights.
If you do not agree with the following terms and conditions, please stop using our website.
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of GameGuideWorld website and its contents, including games or other interactive content, comments, postings or messages.
Most of our content is displayed for all types of users, but for a more enhanced usability and accessibility of our services you may be asked to register an account or subscribe to our newsletter.
In this case, please do not disclose your account information, such as username and password, with third parties, which means, for instance, not to share your account details with friends.
Services (as defined below) rendered by “GameGuideWorld.net” are subjected to these Terms of Service with exclusion of any other terms and conditions stipulated or referred to by you, the Customer. You acknowledge that you are aware of the contents of and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
Any new features, upgrades, variations or new packages which are added to the current Service shall also be subject to these Terms of Service. GameGuideWorld.net reserves the to right at its absolute and sole discretion to vary, modify, delete, update or suspend these Terms of Service (or any part thereof) without prior notice to you. As such, you understand and acknowledge that it is your duty to review these Terms of Service on a regular basis.
Should you breach any of these Terms of Service, GameGuideWorld.net shall have the exclusive sole and absolute right to terminate, discontinue or withdraw the provision of the Service to you. In the event of a breach by you, GameGuideWorld.net reserves its right to pursue any remedy or relief in so far as permitted by law, which includes but is not limited to injunction, damages and/or specific performance.
Description of Service
- The services provided by GameGuideWorld.net made available and is accessible via this website.
- You understand and accept that your use (whether in the manner stipulated or otherwise) of the Service is at your own risk.
- The services currently provided by GameGuideWorld.net include but shall not be limited to the following (the “Service”): PC game sales and / or any other service made available by GameGuideWorld.net from time to time.
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Service. Parental consent is needed or involvement shall be required in the event that you have not attained the age of 18.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. All information provided by you shall be true, accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. GameGuideWorld.net cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
Game / Software codes are sent solely via email and are typically delivered 0 to 24 hours after purchase and by buying any game / software code on GameGuideWorld.net you agree for GameGuideWorld to keep the original retail box of the game, though as such the code is then your property. In the event of low or unavailable stock that may take longer to fulfill your order you will be notified as such. Please note that depending on volume and availablility some orders may take as long as 72 hours to process.
All PC Games & Codes shipped via e-mail are shipped worldwide.
Game / Software codes that are sent via e-mail have no extra cost unless indicated as such.
Guarantees, Returns, and Refunds
- If you experience any technical difficulties with the product you have purchased contact us first with your problem description accompanied with screenshots or photos made by a digital camera to give us a clear idea to asset the situation. It might take up to 30 days to process your request since we will have to contact our suppliers. Please keep in mind if we require a VPN or Workaround as listed in the description of a product, you will not be refunded for that reason alone.
- As for games and software codes there is no return or refund of any kind after we completed your order. If we have not completed your order and you request a refund an administrative fee of 10% will be charged.
- As for Pre-order games and software codes there is no return or refund of any kind if your order include a bonus or is an special price or after 72 hours of your payment received. If we have not completed your order and you request a refund an administrative fee of 10% will be charged however after 72 hours you can not request a refund.
- We are not responsible for incompatible system requirements, you are responsible to make sure your system is compatible with the item you will buy.
Click here for further terms of our Refunds & Returns Policy.
- GameGuideWorld.net service reserves the right to cancel any incoming order which it might believe to be of suspicious nature (such as unauthorized / fraud payments etc.). Similar paid orders are refunded and the goods are not delivered.
- Customers can not cancel their order after payment is completed, but if your order has not been completed in 24 hours after your payment you can ask to cancel your order, however if we have sent you a request to provide aditional information to complete your order in less then 24 hours after receive your payment an administrative fee of 10% will be charged.
Additional Information Requests
GameGuideWorld.net and its service reserves the right to request any additional information to complete your order such a real name, address, email verification or phone verification.
VPN Activation & Workarounds
In some cases games will be region locked based on Steam. We do not believe in region lock, but alas it is not something we have control over. In the event of a region locked game that we carry, VPN and workaround instructions will be provided to you 100% free of cost in order to get region lock removed on your purchase of the game. Our workarounds are in no way illegal or unsafe, and are very quick and easy to use. We do welcome you to do research yourself on VPN and workarounds if you would like more information on their nature.
Other General Conditions
- GameGuideWorld.net reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time. GameGuideWorld.net shall not be liable to you or any third parties should GameGuideWorld.net exercise our right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service or any part thereof.
- GameGuideWorld.net reserves the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with warranty or condition, implied or statutory including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness of particular purpose.
- You expressly understand and agree that GameGuideWorld.net shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall GameGuideWorld.net or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of the Service and / or our site.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because GameGuideWorld.net has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and accept that GameGuideWorld.net is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. As such, you also acknowledge and accept that GameGuideWorld.net does not and is not obligated to examine, evaluate or screen any of these external resources and does not warrant or endorse any of the information, content, offers or claims of these third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that GameGuideWorld.net shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- You agree not to alter, modify, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by GameGuideWorld.net
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and icons (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on our site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of GameGuideWorld.net and others. Nothing contained in our site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on our site without the written permission of GameGuideWorld.net or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on our site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on our site, or any other content on our site, is strictly prohibited.
- The entire content of this site which consists of inter alia text, video (of any format, streaming or otherwise), audio clips (of any format, streaming or otherwise), data assemblages, graphics, logos, buttons, icons and any software (the “Site Content”) is proprietary to GameGuideWorld.net or its content provider or other third parties and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws. The arrangement and / or compilation of the Site Content is proprietary to GameGuideWorld.net and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including but not limited to threats of abuse or retribution and defamatory statements) of any GameGuideWorld.net customer, GameGuideWorld.net employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of GameGuideWorld.net to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and GameGuideWorld.net and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and GameGuideWorld.net (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
Copyright, Trade Marks and Other Intellectual Property Rights
All content on this website is protected by copyright.
GameGuideWorld contains copyright material, which means that all contents on our website, ranging from design to written content and images, are owned by, or licensed to us.
However, you can use our content in accordance with the following terms and regulations:
- You may print, download or copy excerpts from our content for personal and non-commercial use.
- You may share content with third parties for personal use as long as you mention the source.
- If you intend to use our content online always provide a link to our website, specifying the source of the material. If you transmit or store it on other website without linking back to our website, we have the right to, and will, take legal action against you.
- Please take notice that the content on our website is for general information purposes and we reserve the right to modify and even change it any time, without necessarily notify you.
- We do not provide any guarantees or warranties on the accuracy, reliability, completeness and suitability of the content on our pages.
- We are not responsible for the quality and accuracy of content posted by our members and visitors through comments, messages etc.
- We reserve the right to modify, change and even interrupt the activity of our website from time to time.
- You are responsible for any inaccuracies or errors of the content you wish to use from net.
- You may reproduce our content as long as you respect and comply to intellectual property rights regulations.
It is forbidden to reproduce, redistribute or use in any other manner our content for commercial purposes.
Removing trademarks, signs of copyright or ownership from our materials is subject to criminal offence.
We acknowledge the intellectual property rights of any source we provide or use, and we expect the same respect from our users.
What Happens When You Access and Use our Website
Dear User, since you are here it means our content is appealing to you and meets your preferences, interests and standards. But, accessing, viewing and using GameGuideWorld implies certain terms and regulations concerning not only data protection and copyright, but also your rights and responsibility. We have already described data security and copyright aspects of using our website.
As concerns your rights and responsibility, please acknowledge that by accessing GameGuideWorld you make yourself responsible and will be liable for the use of information on this site. We shall not be liable for damages, injuries, losses or security issues that are beyond our responsibility and control.
Also, you are responsible for any other person accessing and using our website through your internet-capable device. Any unauthorized use it will affect the person owning the device.
You are allowed to reproduce content from our website for personal use and even post material on our website with our permission as long as such material is not insulting, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory or harmful both for us and our users.
Ads and Links
From time to time you may receive communications from our advertising and promotional partners or be directed to other pages. We do not control the adverts placed on our website by advertisers, or the quality of information you find by accessing the pages we link to.
You are entitled by all means to report any advert you find inappropriate, offensive or harmful.
GAMEGUIDEWORLD.NET IS MADE AVAILABLE ‘AS IS’, WITHOUT ANY WARANTEES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, THAT IT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO USE INDEFINITELY.
THE CONTENT YOU ACCESS ON GAMEGUIDEWORLD.NET IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY, TIMELESSNESS AND COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION YOU USE FROM OUR WEBSITE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPOSABILITY AND ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
ALSO, GAMEGUIDEWORLD SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR ERRORS, OMMISIONS OR INACCUARCIES OF INFORMATION YOU ACCESS AND USE ON OTHER WEBSITES WE DIRECT YOU TO. THE USE AND PERFORMANCE OF OTHER WEBSITE IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THESE WEBSITES ARE VIRUS-FREE THEREFORE WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGE, INJURY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION TO, OR ARISING FROM THE USE OF THESE WEBSITES.
For further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to drop us a line by email or reach out to us through our contact page.